Tips For Budget Booking A Hotel Room
Booking a hotel room is a very important step when making travel plans. After all, a bad cab ride or a bad airliner choice might be over once you step off the vehicle, but a bad hotel booking? You’re either going to be stuck with that one or, you’ll have to risk moving someplace else in order to find accommodations.
If you’re looking for the best hotel in Yangon, then good for you. However, how do you define or find the best? Maybe that swanky hotel with the great accommodations aren’t anywhere near where you want to be? Maybe it is in the right place, but you just don’t have deep enough pockets for it. If you are looking to save on that next booking for the best hotel in Yangon or anywhere else, here’s some tips.
- Location, location, location.
- Hotels are real estate, and as the real estate industry says, it is all about the location. The problem with that is, that prime real estate reflects itself with prime booking costs. Take note of this. Sometimes, there is a cheaper hotel that’s conveniently accessible whilst dislocated from the more expensive locations, allowing for cheap rates and easy travel.
- Speak directly to the hotel.
- Find the best deals, then call the hotel to ask what extras they can offer for the price of the deal. They can’t always provide lower rates, or their contract with the search engine or the travel agency outright stops them from lowering prices, but they can throw in extra amenities like breakfast buffet, or free Wi-Fi. When speaking directly to the hotel, ask for the best non-refundable rate, not the best deal.
- It’s new, and it’s cheap.
- New hotels might not be the first thing that comes to your mind when you look for the best hotel in Yangon, but they do have a nifty little detail to them. They are cheap. See, new hotels offer discounted rates in order to get customers into their doors. Even famous brands like Marriott open new hotels every once in a while, so keeping an eye on new developments can help ease a bit of strain off your wallet.