How To Maintain The HCG Diet
As soon as you take on the HCG diet, you will face a very strict meal plan which includes a low calorie diet. It is challenging to follow through and the first week can be a struggle for people who are used eating as much as they want. It may be challenging at the beginning but at the second week mark, most users have already been accustomed to the low calorie diet. This article will help you deal with your struggle during the first week to ensure that you make it through another week.
- The first thing that you have to keep in mind when starting with the meal plan is to stop thinking about foods. There are people who plan ahead and are looking forward to what they will be having in the next meal. This practice should be stopped as soon as you start the HCG diet. Divert your thoughts to something that will occupy your mind and help you be productive at the same time.
- Drink water as much as you can, as often as possible. Taking in as much fluid is important to help your body eliminate the excess fats.
- If you gave in to temptation and ate something that is more than the calorie count for the day or is not allowed during the diet, it is not a reason to stop the program altogether. Motivate yourself to keep going and stick to the diet for the next meal. It will get you nowhere if you punish yourself or if you start feeling guilty that you decided to quit. Little mishaps are not uncommon with people who are starting a diet program.
- Maintain your calm and do not jump from one activity to another. Too much physical activities will prompt your body to ask for more calories since it has already burned so much.
- Reduce salt intake. While you are on the HCG diet, you will be instructed to stop using sugar and sweetener. If you want to lose weight faster, cutting on salt will also help.
If you are interested to try the HCG diet, research online about the best places where to buy HCG drops to make sure they are authentic and safe.