Restaurants Worth Dining In Sukhumvit
One of the main advantages of staying in a hotel near Sukhumvit MRT is that you are close to the best restaurants in the area. It is considered as a food paradise by many because it offers various cuisines including Korean, Indian and Japanese. One can experience street foods and also opt for fine dining. Here is a list of restaurants you should try while in Sukhumvit:
- Bo Lan. This is a popular spot and is known to be one of the top restaurants in Bangkok that offer Thai cuisine. The restaurant comes with a miniature garden and is near Sukhumvit Soi 53 which you can access via the BTS Station in Thong Lor. It offers tradition Thai cuisine and tourists should try their Bo Lan Balance to be able to get a glimpse of the rare cuisine of the Kingdom.
- Enoteca Italiana. Craving for Italian food? Visit this well-known Italian restaurant in the city. It is situated in a secluded location but it is full with patrons on a daily basis that one has to reserve in order to have a sure table upon arrival. One of its walls is allocated especially to wines which Italians are known for.
- Freebird Bangkok. If you want to experience high quality food without the formality of a fine-dining setup, this restaurant offers a casual approach to having good food.
- Cocotte Farm Roast and Winery. This French bistro offers produce that are not only local but organic as well. Their menu depends on the seasonal produce and it has a farm to table approach which is rare in Bangkok.
- Soul Food Mahanakorn. American-owned restaurant that offers authentic Thai cuisine. This is located in Thong Lor which is a five-minute walk from the BTS station. They specialize on using fresh produce from local farms and they also have street food prepared using the best ingredients which resulted to the best dishes.
- Long Table. It may not be located in the rooftop but the view is to die for which is perfect with their delicious Thai cuisine. Travelers booked in a hotel near Sukhumvit MRT should visit this place as it is the best way to start the evening in the city.