5 Indications Of The Best Boutique Hotel In Inverness
If you want a personalized holiday experience, book at the best boutique hotel in Inverness to give your vacation a twist. When looking at hotels to stay at while in Inverness, look for the following hotel features for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
- Excellent reviews. One of the things that you should look for in a hotel is its positive reviews and testimonials from its guests. You can find these reviews at the hotel’s website or from independent hotel review sites found on the internet. You can also check from award-giving bodies in the hospitality industry for more reviews.
- Upscale amenities. Choose a hotel where you can find all the things you need in one roof. You will know that you are going to book at the best boutique hotel in Inverness by looking at its features and amenities such as posh restaurants, bar, cafes, fitness rooms and they should also have meeting or function rooms for different occasions. By having all of these within the hotel, you no longer have to go anywhere to get the services that you need. Check the hotel gallery at their website to determine the facilities that you will find at the hotel.
- Shuttle service. You can also tell that you are looking at an excellent boutique hotel when they offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. Aside from hotel transfers, it would be best if you can arrange your transportation needs with the hotel. This way, you can be sure that your transportation while in Inverness is safe and secure. You can easily get to your target tourist spots in the city without the worries.
- Complimentary internet access. Choose a hotel that offers more complimentary services such as free internet access, complimentary breakfast, bottled water, coffee and supplies at the minibar and toiletries. This is how you secretly save money during holidays.
- Secure hotel premises. There are several hotels in Inverness but the best boutique hotel in Inverness guarantees safety and security to their guests. There should be working CCTV in strategic areas in and around the hotel including security personnel to man the area.